Our PassiV AluP+ window (formerly branded Eco-therm 90) has been certified as a Passive House suitable component by the Passivhaus Institut, Germany.
The Klearwall PassiV aluminum window combines the structural strength, corrosion resistance, durability and recyclability of aluminum with thermal performance which is suitable for use in high performance energy efficient buildings. This is a phenomenal achievement for any aluminum window.
The windows in our PassiV AluP+ range are available in double, triple and quadruple glazed format. The triple glazed windows are Passive House certified components.
- Powder coated aluminum external and internal faces
- Thermally broken with uPVC encased low conductivity polyurethane foam
- Low maintenance
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Architectural grade powder coat finish in a range of RAL colours
- Energy saving glazing - double, triple, or quadruple glazed
- Center pane U-value for triple glazing as low as 0.09 BTU/hr.ft2.F
- Excellent airtightness and watertightness ratings
- Very heavy duty stainless steel friction hinges
- Choice of hardware options
- Restrictor available to ensure child safety
- Wide range of designs
- Available in a range of RAL colors
- Available in dual colour options inside and out
- Suitable for new build or replacements