The Passiv Hardwood window (formerly branded Eco-Passive windows) is designed to give the thermal performance necessary in energy efficient and Passive House projects.
"The triple glazed version of the window gives passive levels of performance"
- Durable hardwood frame with an insulating thermal core
- Fixed pane
- Glazing rebate to accommodate a 52mm glazing unit
- Triple or Quadruple glazed options
- Excellent airtightness and watertightness ratings
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Low emissivity glass, warm edge spacer bar and gas filling
- Hardware available in brass or chrome
- Available in a range of RAL colors
- Center pane U-value for triple glazing as low as 0.09 BTU/hr.ft2.F
- Frame U-value of 0.134 BTU/hr.ft2.F